Places of Delivery
Pistachio delivers its products within the Italian National Territory, in the Repubblia di San Marino, in Vatican City, in all the countries of the European Union, in Switzerland and in all other countries of the world.
The shipping costs highlighted within the site refer only within the Italian territory, for costs to other countries contacted us.
Delivery times and modes
Pistachio by Alfio Corica reserves a working day for the retrieval of the goods, the packing, and the completion of the necessary administrative practices.
To this day must then be added the time spent by the courier for delivery, the times and the ways vary depending on the courier that will be used.
The delivery is made in 2 working days by SDA courier to Italy, while for the rest of Europe by UPS courier.
If no one is present at the time of delivery, the courier will leave a paper notice and attempt a second delivery the next day, after which it will be sent to the post office to which it belongs for a period of storage of 5 days. The recipient may contact the courier's reference branch to request that the goods be retained in the branch and then personally pick up at the headquarters.
The delivery is made at the street number indicated on the ground floor, the delivery service is not carried out on the upper floors.
Any delays in the delivery of the products should not be attributed to me but to the courier who carries out the service, on average of the shipments made we have noticed that in normal periods, therefore those outside anniversaries such as Christmas and Easter, deliveries are made in 2/3 working days, during recurrence periods there are delays.
How to behave when delivering the product
When the courier makes the delivery you will have to check:
- That the package is intact, not damaged or wet and in any case conforms to the standard characteristics of a package
- That the number of packages (number of packages) indicated on the invoice corresponds to the number of packages actually delivered
Any disputes must be immediately raised with the carrier, in the absence of these, the product is considered to be delivered correctly. The invoice, contained in the appropriate pocket applied to the outside of the package, must be kept.
Right of Withdrawal
The Pistachio of Alfio Corica recognizes the right of withdrawal as required by current legislation. The deadline for using this right is 10 days within which the Customer is required to give us notice:
- Fax: +39 095 2937995
- email: email@example.com
This right allows the Customer to choose from the following possibilities:
- voucher that must be spent within one year of its generation, on pain of forfeiture of the credit
- replacement of goods
- money recredit indicate the details of a bank or postal account CIN code, ABI code, CAB code, account number, account holder; the refund concerns the price of the product and not the shipping costs and will be made within 30 days from receipt of the returned goods.
The only expenses borne by the Customer are those related to the shipment of the goods To make use of the right of withdrawal it is necessary that:
- customer expresses his willingness to make use of the right of withdrawal in the manner described above
- the purchased asset is intact and returned in the original packaging
- the product is returned in the above times and in the above-mentioned ways. The return costs are borne by the Customer himself.
Once the goods arrive at our warehouse, it will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not resulting from transport.